CACI Non-Surgical Facial Toning
” World Leaders in Non-Surgical Aesthetic Treatments “
The original CACI (Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument) was developed by Dr. Thomas Wing for treating Bell’s Palsy (a type of facial paralysis).
Today, CACI is a world renowned aesthetic treatment that is commonly referred to as “The Non-Surgical Facelift” and is the favourite beauty treatment of numerous celebrities and film stars.
CACI Microcurrent gently helps tighten and tone sagging muscles whilst smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The dual-tipped probes increase the effect on the muscle and when combined with the T-bar attachment have dramatic firming and lifting results on the face.
• Lifts and tones facial muscles
• Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• Increases blood and lymph circulation
• Enhances the penetration of skin care formulations
• Increases the production of collagen and elastin
• Increases protein synthesis and cell membrane transport
• Increases mitochondria activity and adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production
” VOTED THE UK’S MOST EFFECTIVE ANTI-AGEING TREATMENTS PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY MAGAZINE SURVEY “
CACI classic – 1 hour £39
CACI Super – 1 hour 15 mins £50
CACI eye lift – 30-45 mins £29
CACI jowl lift – 15 mins £20
CACI hydratone – 15 mins £20
CACI classic with hydratone – 1 hour £50
Course prices are available on request
If you are interested in receiving this treatment, or would like specialist expert advice on any our beauty treatments contact our therapists for a professional, friendly and knowledgeable service on 0121 323 3502